Monday, November 8, 2010

So Here it Begins!

Blog post #1. Here I find myself starting yet another blog. This time it is so I have some accountability for what is ahead (especially the next 12 weeks) and to also remind myself that this weight loss journey I am heading into is going to be painful and I just might need your support! I will use this spot to post progress pictures, whine, and journal about what I am eating and how I am pushing myself daily to reach my goal of becoming 40 pounds lighter and having a some what toned body. Stay tuned. My second post will follow tonight after my first training session with my next door neighbour Tyler, who is likely gonna kick my ass so hard and make me cry. Doesn't this sound exciting? Seriously I am super excited and also terribly terrified!

No comments:

Post a Comment