Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Week One -- Day Two

So today will be a rest day. Start out slow people. I am only to have one carb meal today which I am ingesting now. Two whole wheat pieces of toast with PB.

I actually feel good today. I remember working out other times and barely being able to walk the next day but I feel good. I am sore but not hardcore sore and I can actually sit on the toilet without having to use my arms to get myself up. This is GOOD! Nothing quite like feeling stuck on the toilet :)

Last night I could have died. I didn't know if I would make it out of Tyler's house and across our front lawns to get home my legs were so jiggly. But, I DID. and I am sure Friday will be just as hard of not harder. But I can do this. It will be so worth it in the end! Did I say bring it? Only thing that worries me about Friday is that I am alone with the girls. Recover time like I had last night will be next to impossible. Perhaps he will take it easy on me? Ya right!

Tomorrow I will hit the treadmill. Well, I probably won't "hit" it, I might run on it instead! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment