Saturday, November 13, 2010

Week One -- Day 6

Seriously day six? I honestly say today that I am glad I am only training twice a week. It kills me! Yesterday was training day two for me and I went in confident! I was prepared for what we were going to do. I figured it would all be the same as my first training session. Boy was I wrong! LOL I did so many more arm exercises, weights and even ab workouts (killer). I came home in the middle of the day feeling like a bowl of jello again. Nella (my seven month old) decided she wanted to be fed and I could barely hold her bottle for her never mind her 20 lb self. It was horrible! I needed at least an hour to recoup after that training session! Reminding myself that training in the day is a very BAD idea when you are coming back home to care for your four children ALONE! Back to night training I think.

So I am sore today. Again, at the moment the sore feels kinda good. I know it means I am getting somewhere. I am suppose to rest today which means only one complex carb for me this morning which I just had. It is getting easier to follow the diet and I can actually say I have not eaten anything I shouldn't have (not even a little bite). If I didn't state before, the food aspect is the hardest for me. When I have followed Weight Watchers before it was all points and I could eat what I wanted, now I have a limited diet which contains much of these foods : fish (which I actually enjoy at dinner time), tuna (which I am not fond of, especially when I cannot put any dressing in with it for flavour or moisture), natural peanut butter (have you ever tried it? I am getting more use to it now but it is STICKY), celery, broccoli, yams, chicken, whole wheat pasta (only on training days or cardio days), rice cakes, onion (I am using this a lot to flavor things) and protein shake. I can actually eat pretty much any vegetables I want (the greener the better) and I can have one fruit of my choice in a day. I am usually having a banana because it seems to fill me up the best. I am also eating a lot of green beans with my dinners too. They are my favourite!

I also wanted to state for the record that I have already lost 20 lbs prior to this "Painful Weight Loss Journey" by following Weight Watchers again. It was going well until about Thanksgiving when we kinda ate whatever we wanted again. We had even ordered pizza a few times so that is when I knew I needed to seek extra help. I know having the accountability is going to make me work that much harder. I can do this! I WILL do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment